Signature Olfactive by TSMC’s vision is to enrich the brand experience by considering our senses. Today, we mostly focus on providing olfactive marketing solutions. Rooted in the healthcare sector (hospitals, clinics, nursing, care homes), we are recognized specialist in affective and emotional memory stimulation through olfaction.
Signature Olfactive by TSMC develops, manufactures and markets innovative, easy-to-use, affordable, friendly and emotionally impactful solutions internationally.
Since the TSMC’s acquisition of Signature Olfactive, we have just relaunched the productions and have gotten back in contact with our top suppliers. Having said that, we need a dedicated, hard-working and dynamic intern who is ready to make a big and positive difference in the redevelopment of the company. The internship will be in Brussels at our headquarter.
Your Responsibilites :
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing our Zoho cloud platform
- Design business processes
- IT implementation and testing
- Writing and implementing efficient code under our cloud platform
- Deploying software tools, processes and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
Your Competences :
- Must possess knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Must have an interest in cloud application architectures, Java Script, database SQL, serverless coding, REST APIs
- Must have an analytical mind
- Must have advanced problem-solving skills
- Must be business-minded and a strategic-thinker
- Ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be attentive to details and desire to probe further into data
- Must speak fluently English
- French, Dutch and other languages are always a bonus
- Have an interest in the sensorial and especially olfactive marketing
- Live with positivity and happiness, because this is what it is all about
We are looking for a full-time dedication and of at least three months. You must be a student and in your last year of Bachelor or Master’s degree in a related field.
We intend to financially support you for your daily lunch and transportation.