Improve customer convenience, the work environment and the perceived image.
Some fragrances can reduce or mask disturbing odors affecting our mood and potentially affecting store atmospheres.
- Cover body smells in fitting rooms at first product contact
- Hide residual smells : medical offices, sewage …
- Mitigate the atmosphere of sensitive areas : shops, hotel rooms
- Amplify the cleanliness and quality perception of bathrooms and « wet » areas
- Promptly intervene in case of « oversights » at care homes